Join the Lead Software Developer workshop and you will get:
- Personalised actionable items for you to work on after the workshop.
- Several exercises to help you decide on your career goals and help you develop a mid to long term personal action plan.
- Networking opportunity with like-minded peers allowing you to make long term connections into the future.
Are you an aspiring, new or current lead software developer? Or are you a senior developer with a lot of additional responsibilities next to "just coding".
Then this workshop is for you.
Based on my book and industry best practices I will provide you with insights and actionable advice tailored to your current needs.
After participating you will have steps and measures you can apply immediately to improve your own impact and workload as a lead software developer. On top of that you will have a roadmap for the next 3 to 6 months to focus your development in your technical ledership role.
- What a lead developer is, how does it fits into the tech career ladder.
- Go in depth on what aspects should be part of you being a lead developer.
- Discus specific challenges and problems you will face.
- How to develop your personal plan of action to help you develop your career as a tech worker.